Social Media networks are reinventing marketing techniques and trends, leaving the old marketing styles behind. They are being used for global communication and dissemination of information all across the globe, whilst the business owners and companies are accessing to these full of potential mediums for engagement and interaction with niche markets to develop strong and powerful bond with them. As these networks are free and easy to access, so every business owner or company’s representative can make a company profile on them but how to interact with them that could make them engaged with your brand, is the crucial factor to think. What can motivate them to get along with your brand is something you should know.
I am going to share some really killing tips for social media engagement that will help you to grab your niche audience, just like that.
You should discover all relevant communities, group and individuals and observe their choices and preferences through their interaction.
- Don’t keep yourself in your own domain, go out and explore the rest too. Participate where ever your business related topic is being discussed. Your presence is mandatory because this is how they will know you and associate you with them.
- First determine the character, identity, personality and behavior of your brand and see if it goes well with the persona of the individuals representing your brand online. It is very critical to verify on the earliest basis.
- Your customer service representative must be well versed with the social media etiquettes. Not everyone be your brand ambassador on such networks.
- Define your brand’s code of conduct and follow them thoroughly. It will give a very professional impression of your brand. Do not copy others, be innovative.
- Analyze the cross-cultural differences in your niche, and adjust your outreach wisely.
- Talk about interests and likes, life and glam, technology and environment. For heaven sake, talk something behind marketing and sales. They will appreciate it.
- Know them comprehensively and assess them in the time of pain, frustration, anger and hatred. You should play a healer role; they will start respecting you for that
- Try to learn from ongoing interaction, and adopt and adapt them as per your company’s mission and objective. Be flexible but stay at your root.
- Collaborating with competitors and even non-competitors companies is highly profitable. It can get you people from their circle and you can expand the clientele’s list.
- Award and reward are powerful marketing tools; don’t hesitate to announce such beneficial schemes for them every now and then.
- Never try to be sarcastically intellectual until unless you are ready to bear consequences. Be friendly, kind and courteous with them.
- Keep them engaged with your day to day programs. You may start some sort of competition.
- Your language needs to be clear enough to communicate with your audience. If they don’t understand English, talk to them in Chinese, yes it is their mother tongue probably.
If you manage to incorporate my said suggestions in your social media marketing, you sure will be successful in pulling and retaining them because without engagement it is mere useless.